Monday, May 26, 2008

More photos






Here a picture of the group at the Great Wall. In the back ground, you can see a (very faint) the Beijing Olympics sign. (sorry there are two of the same picture).
Our public health activity in Jiamusi included blood pressure screenings and height/weight measurements with counseling for promotion of health. See, there are tall people in China, too.
We are grouped together at the Temple of Heaven in Shanghai. This is where the Emperor would go to pray for good climate conditions for the crops. In the past, there were no irrigation systems for farming, so they relied on the weather for good outcomes.
I hope you enjoyed the additional photos. If you have a friend or family member that went on the trip, I'm sure you'll see at least a thousand more photos. Thanks for being supportive of this wonderful cultural and educational experience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stephanie! I loved seeing the photos from this year! It looked like a wonderful trip again! I'm happy it was fun for all of you! Take care.

Dani (Montana-China 2007)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Hi- this is Dave & Arielle Beutler;) Love your pics- looks like you had soo much fun on your trip- sorry we couldn't see you in Seattle:(

Rocky said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

Messi said...

I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.